Wednesday 3 September 2014

Smirk or Squirm - Session 2

1.      Oficially, I was graduated from my high school on June, 19 2013.
2.      About my family background, we are consist five members.
3.      I moved to Yogyakarta on the third week of August.
4.      I had joined organization when I was in senior high school organization, it’s called osis.
5.      Little bit humorous, and energetic person.
6.      I graduated from The International School of Choueifat where I have been studying in since my primary school years.
7.      Having received very little knowledge about the culture and language is a little nerve-wracking to me.
8.      My name is Sara Ayuka. Most of people call me Yuka but you could call me Sara, even i prefer to be called Yuka.
9.      I was worked hard at least 3 months and finally all of that is paid off.
10. As a human, I love eating delicious food. Sometimes, I have my lunch or dinner with my friends and we like to try the new restaurant.
11. Also being here in Indonesia for already 7 month helps me to get to know culture, people, countrysides, different lifestyles and, what is the most important thing myself.
12. It was really surprising me knowing that the first-ranked university in Indonesia accepted me as its student and I feel like "yay I finally move to a real city surrounded by people, buildings, and cheap food-seller, not a city surrounded by trees and elephants anymore!"
13. i grew up in Jakarta but i spent my first three years since i was born in Medan.
14. I love traveling to, i ever visited for about 15 countries, and because i love traveling i absolutely love photography.
15. Embarrassment is about social situation, but it also has physical symptoms such as blushing, I mean very blushing.
16. High school is indeed the most exciting moment in my life, excluding university life and so on.
17. The reason why I choose management IUP as my major is that my father owns a business on his own, and someday it would be my turn to handle the business.
18. I'm interested to take Business major since my father is a business man and he's currently managing some company and someday i'll take this place and continue his place.
19. People always ask me if I have a Chinese descent or not. This because my eyes are quite small so that’s why people always ask me if I’m a Chinese or not.
20.  I’m from Bandung. Bandung is a beautiful city. Many people visit Bandung, one of city in West Java province, to pamper their taste buds. 

Corrections and suggestions for all these sentences will be found in the COMMENTS below.

5 comments:

  1. 5. I am a little bit humorous and an energetic person.

    6. I graduated from The International School of Choueifat where I had been studying since my primary school years.

    7. Having gained very little knowledge about the culture and language is a little nerve-wracking to me.

    8. My name is Sara Ayuka. Most people call me Yuka, but you can call me Sara, even though I prefer to be called Yuka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9. I was worked hard for at least 3 months and finally all of that paid off. or... "I worked hard for at least 3 months and finally it paid off.

    10. I love eating delicious food. Sometimes, I have lunch or dinner with my friends and we like to try new restaurants.

    11. Also being here in Indonesia for 7 months already helps me to get to know the culture, people, countryside, different lifestyles and, the most important thing, myself.

    12. It was really surprising to me to know that the first-ranked university in Indonesia accepted me as its student. I feel like, "Yay, I finally move to a real city surrounded by people, buildings, and cheap food sellers, and not a city surrounded by trees and elephants anymore!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. 13. I grew up in Jakarta but I spent my first three years in Medan.

    14. I love traveling too. I have visited about 15 countries, and because I love traveling, I absolutely love photography.

    15. Embarrassment is about social situations, but it also has physical symptoms, such as blushing; I mean blushing a lot.

    16. High school was indeed the most exciting time in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 17. The reason why I choose management at IUP as my major is that my father owns his own business, and someday it will be my turn to handle the business.

    18. I'm interested in taking a Business major since my father is a businessman and he's currently managing a company. Someday I'll take his place and continue his work.

    19. People always ask me if I have a Chinese ancestry or not. This because my eyes are quite small.

    20. I’m from the beautiful city of Bandung in West Java. Many people visit it to pamper their taste buds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Officially, I graduated from high school on 19 June 2013.

    2. My family consists of five members.***

    3. I moved to Yogyakarta in the third week of August.

    4. I joined an organization when I was in senior high school called OSIS.

    *** Thanks Qashmal for pointing out my typo.

    ReplyDelete